Global Sources’ biggest-ever spring electronics sourcing trade shows opened on Tuesday atÂ Hong Kong’s AsiaWorld-Expo with more than 3,260 booths â€“ an increase of 23 percent from the spring events last year. TheÂ China Sourcing Fairs: Electronics & Components, andÂ Security Products are running until April 15Â along with a new China Sourcing Fair: Solar & Energy Saving Products.
The combined events show the best from the largest group of mainlandÂ ChinaÂ suppliers to exhibit at any electronics trade show inÂ Hong Kong, with more than 2,700 booths for mainlandÂ ChinaÂ suppliers. These are followed by suppliers from Hong KongÂ andÂ TaiwanÂ who have 460 booths. Exhibitors fromÂ Australia,Â India,Â Italy,Â Japan, Germany,Â the Philippines,Â Malaysia,Â SingaporeÂ andÂ South KoreaÂ are also taking part in theÂ Fairs.
World ‘ s volume buyers set to attend the Fairs
Among the tens of thousands of buyers pre-registered to attend the shows are Best Buy, Black & Decker, Bosch Security, Chubb, Dell, Flextronics, General Electric, Honeywell, Hyundai, Kaufland, Lexmark, LG Electronics, Logitech, Microsoft, Mitsubishi Electric, Monster, Motorola, Panasonic, Samsung and TCL.
“Quality attracts quality. And, so, we continue to see growth in both the number of top electronics exhibitors as well as big name buyers participating in theÂ Fairs each season,” saidÂ Tommy Wong, President of Global Sources Exhibitions. “Buyers know that each supplier they meet through our online marketplace, our magazines and ourÂ China Sourcing Fairs has been verified by Global Sources.
“In an effort to meet fast-growing global demand for quality green energy products, we have also launched theÂ China Sourcing Fair: Solar & Energy Saving Products . In 2010, the world added 16 gigawatts of new solar power â€“ double the growth seen in the previous year. This new sourcing trade show will help exhibitors and buyers profit from this booming industry.”
The newÂ Solar & Energy Saving Products show features nearly 200 booths exhibiting energy-efficient lighting & accessories, LED displays & commercial lighting and solar & wind power products.
China Sourcing Fair: Electronics & Components includes pavilions for consumer electronics and accessories; networking products; electronic components; GPS; in-car electronics; interconnection technology; mobile phones; power supplies; and telecom and wireless products and iProduct accessories. Pavilions for tablet and mobile device & accessories and bags and cases have been added this year.
China Sourcing Fair: Security Products’ pavilions showcase access controls & RFID; alarms; CCTV and digital surveillance and home security products. New pavilion will feature home & system integration offering insights into the development direction of security products.
Enhanced value-added services and conferences to help buyers and suppliers trade
To help buyers and suppliers meet and do business more effectively, Global Sources is providing these value-added services at theÂ Fairs:
- Online Sourcing Fair. Digital trade shows that extend the reach and value of the company’s highly successful face-to-face trade shows. Buyers can view exhibitor booths and products â€“ even if they are unable to physically attend the show, whereas exhibitors can get more inquiries and enhance their branding through their presence in the digital show. TheÂ Online Sourcing Fair is scheduled forSecurity Products show.
- Global Sources Product Galleries. Multiple physical and digital product galleries, featuring innovative products from hundreds of verified suppliers unable to attend the shows, allow buyers to send direct inquiries on the spot â€“ greatly extending their sourcing reach and efficiency at the shows.
- Global Sources Show Guide Magazines. Fourteen enhanced sourcing magazines that incorporate theÂ Fair show guides â€“ featuring the exhibitor list and floor map â€“ and a CD-ROM that contains a copy of all Global Sources’ eMagazines, will be distributed to buyers on-site. This one-of-a-kind initiative puts in buyers’ hands information on hundreds of additional verified suppliers and their products, boosting the productivity of their show visit.
- Private Sourcing Events. Offering exclusive opportunities for pre-selected exhibitors at theÂ China Sourcing Fairs to meet large global companies in private during the shows. A record breaking of 20 sourcing teams from buyers include Casino, Canadian Tire, Fujitsu, Intelbras, Metro, Monster and Sima Products are scheduled to participate in this April’s events, with a combined annual sales of more thanÂ US$175 billion.
- Free Conference Programs. Featuring international experts speaking on up-to-the minute issues affecting the industry. Topics this year include intellectual property issues, compliance solutions, strategic buying, project management,Â ChinaÂ sourcing and negotiation tactics.
Opening times for theÂ China Sourcing Fairs: Electronics & Components, Security Products and Solar & Energy Saving Products are:
- April 12-14Â fromÂ 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- April 15Â fromÂ 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Buyers can register for free and find more information atÂ www.chinasourcingfair.com
Image via Wikipedia.
(0) Readers Comments
November 12, 2012
October 08, 2012
September 12, 2012
July 23, 2012
June 11, 2019
April 05, 2019
April 01, 2019
March 18, 2019
Oh boy...Your right we hate to hear this. You know why people in pain
Doesn't the 1.5 billion is spent a year give credence to its possitive
Many MS drugs cause PML and deaths too these drugs all need t
I knew him when he was breaking in at a couple of Los Angeles TV stati
Saying there is a 'twist' is the worst type of spoile