Windstar Cruises has announced special fares on 2011 Europe voyages, with shipboard credit of up to $1,000, allowing guests to get one step closer to all-inclusive luxury.
Windstar’sÂ three-ship fleet of luxury yachts explore hidden harbors and secluded coves of some of the world’s most treasured destinations, and theirÂ special fares are featured on selected sailings on Windstar’s Spanish Coast, Mediterranean, Italy, Greek Isles, Baltic and Holy Lands voyages.
In addition to these special fares, guests receive a shipboard credit of $600 ($300 per person, maximum of $600 per stateroom) if booked in a Category B or A stateroom or a shipboard credit of $1,000 ($500 per person, maximum of $1,000 Wind Surf only) if booked in a suite.
Highlighted Windstar Voyages Include:
- 7-Day Spanish Coast Voyages (LisbonÂ /Barcelona;Â BarcelonaÂ /Â Lisbon) fromÂ $2,299Â per person, double occupancy.
- 7-Day Islands of the Western Mediterranean Voyages (BarcelonaÂ /Rome;Â Rome/Barcelona) fromÂ $2,199Â per person, double occupancy.
- 7- Day Classical Mediterranean Voyages (Rome/Athens;Â Athens/Rome) fromÂ $2,299Â per person, double occupancy.
- 7-Day Italy Voyages (Rome/Rome) fromÂ $2,299Â per person, double occupancy.
- 7-Day Greek Island Voyages (Athens/Istanbul;Â Istanbul/Athens) fromÂ $2,999Â per person, double occupancy.
- 7-Day Baltic Voyages (Lisbon/Le Havre;Â Le Havre/Lisbon) fromÂ $2,399Â per person, double occupancy.
- 10 and 11-Day Holy Land Voyages (Athens/Ashdod; Ashdod/Athens) fromÂ $4,499Â per person, double occupancy.
Rates listed are per person, US dollars, cruise only, and include non-discountable amounts. Shipboard credit offer isÂ $600Â ($300Â per person, maximumÂ $600Â per stateroom) for Category B and A staterooms andÂ $1,000Â ($500Â per person, maximumÂ $1,000Â Wind Surf only) for suites. Taxes ($35-$300Â per person) are additional. New bookings only. Offer expiresÂ March 15, 2011. Offer may not be combinable with any other pricing or shipboard credit offers.
Shipboard credit may not be used towards gratuities or casino, has no cash value, and unused portions will be forfeited at the end of the cruise. Offer is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn or modified at Windstar’s discretion at any time. Cancellation penalties may apply, please see brochure for details. Certain restrictions apply.
About Windstar Cruises
Windstar Cruises operates three sailing yachts known for their pampering without pretense and their ability to visit the hidden harbors and secluded coves of the world’s most treasured destinations. Â Carrying just 148 to 312 guests, the luxurious ships of Windstar cruise to nearly 50 nations, calling at 100 ports throughoutÂ Europe, theÂ CaribbeanÂ and the Americas. For more information including brochures, rates and itineraries contact a professional travel agent or call Windstar at 1-800-258-7245. Â Visit Windstar Cruises online atÂ www.windstarcruises.com.
Image by www.cruise-dover.co.uk via Flickr
(0) Readers Comments
November 12, 2012
October 08, 2012
September 12, 2012
July 23, 2012
June 26, 2019
June 26, 2019
Oh boy...Your right we hate to hear this. You know why people in pain
Doesn't the 1.5 billion is spent a year give credence to its possitive
Many MS drugs cause PML and deaths too these drugs all need t
I knew him when he was breaking in at a couple of Los Angeles TV stati
Saying there is a 'twist' is the worst type of spoile