UAE is a country with a developed economy and a favorable climate for living. However, few people know that in this territory, it is possible to get good profits from financial investments in real estate. This is a good option for many businessmen.
Free capital is easy to put to good use. There is no need to apply for citizenship of the Arab state. It is worth only to apply for the UAE golden visa to have opportunities for further investment. According to Zlata Erlach, an expert at Immigrant Invest, this method is one of the most common.
Dubai’s Real Estate Market for Global Investors
Demand for real estate property in the capital of the UAE continues to grow. This is confirmed by the latest reports of analysts, showing that the cost of housing in Dubai has risen by 15.9%, while the weighted average cost of one flat has increased by 16%. Such trends can be explained by the presence of the largest elite residential infrastructure and huge shopping centers.
The favorable tax climate, good rental yields and growing demand for housing and office space makes the real estate market in the UAE attractive for investment by foreign businesses. This area of activity is becoming popular day by day.
Dubai’s Residency Through Property Investment
Every foreigner can get the opportunity to invest in real estate after obtaining a residence permit. One of the most accessible ways is UAE golden visa application for up to 10 years. Such a permit is issued by the authorities if the future resident:
- opens an enterprise;
- legally employed;
- will come for training;
- invest in real estate.
Only an adult foreigner, as well as his family members, company employees or business partners, can apply for the documents. Such people can eventually count on citizenship of the United Arab Emirates, if desired. Residency can be obtained for the following periods:
- 3 years. Need to buy a home or other real estate in Dubai for AED 750,000.
- 5 years. Legislation requires the purchase of several real estate properties for AED 5,000,000.
- 10 years. 10 000 000 dirham to the economy of the country, 60% of this amount must go to the purchase of real estate.
According to the laws of this country, buying property in Dubai should be carried out using its own capital, without borrowed money.
Benefits of Investing in Dubai Property
Many foreigners consider the UAE an ideal place to live, vacation and do business. This is due to the developed economy, excellent conditions for investing money and setting up businesses. UAE Residence by investment is the most attractive method of obtaining residency, which has its own advantages.
Foreigners who have obtained a residence permit can take advantage of a lot of opportunities, as the tax policy in the country is very democratic. The state does not charge levies on personal expenses – taxation does not apply to renting out accommodation or making profits as a result of entrepreneurial activity.
Diverse Property Options
The capital of the UAE offers a lot of options for buying residential or office space. Potential investors can look for offices or housing in the central part or coastal areas of Dubai. Financial investments in real estate in the Palm Jumeirah area are also a promising option.
High Rental Yields
Among the advantages of obtaining a residence permit in the UAE is the possibility of making a profit by renting out the acquired housing or office complex. This is possible due to the constantly growing market of any category of real estate in the metropolis.
Tips for Successful Property Investment in Dubai
Buying a commercial building or a residential building is a responsible task. That is why this process should be preceded by the following actions:
- Familiarization with the real estate market. You can choose any option: housing, business buildings, hotel infrastructure.
- Selection of a suitable area. In the course of the choice it is necessary to take into account the proximity to shopping centers, transport interchange and related amenities.
- Communication with proven realtors. It is important to select specialists who have a solid experience in real estate transactions.
- Analyzing the return on investment. It is necessary to find such objects that will really interest other people in the long run. This must be done so that the invested funds paid off in full.
- Studying the legal aspects of the transaction. You can not do without legal support, so it is necessary to understand all the nuances of registration, registration and other actions carried out when taking ownership.
It is also important to keep an eye on new trends. For example, there is now a demand for cheap residential apartments for foreigners. This will allow you to invest in middle-class housing infrastructure, which in the long term can bring good profits.
As you can see, investing in real estate in the capital of the UAE is a profitable option for the application of free capital. It can bring dividends, if you familiarize yourself with all the subtleties and develop the right strategy. The real estate market in Dubai has a huge potential, so you can hope for solid profits, if the investor has planned everything correctly.