The metal tile belongs to those types of roofing, which are characterized by the best strength characteristics and excellent appearance. No matter what shape your roof is, what type of construction object, it is the metal tile that best suits any initial conditions.
Buyers in most cases have specific wishes for the material and can formulate all their requirements. But it also happens that some of the homeowners need advice, and it is very important that the advice of the sellers be aimed at meeting the needs of the buyer. Indeed, very often sellers advise those goods that they need to sell.
ADVANTAGES OF METAL TILES
The most common roofing material in recent years is undoubtedly a metal tile. The popularity is fully justified, because such a roofing material has good performance properties and has a number of advantages. This environmentally friendly material is made of galvanized steel with the subsequent application of the necessary protective coatings. The price is determined depending on the manufacturer and type of coating.
- Low price. Before you are going to make a roof for your home, you need to know the cost to install metal roofing. Metal tile is one of the affordable roofing materials that will last at least 50 years. It does not require additional costs during operation, therefore it is considered a very economical material for roofing.
- Light weight. On average 1 sq.m. tiles weigh about 5-6 kg, this factor greatly simplifies the process of transporting and installing the material, there is also no additional load on the building and there is no need to strengthen the rafters.
- Aesthetic look. A roof covered with metal tiles, thanks to the unlimited possibilities of design solutions, acquires a beautiful and aesthetic appearance. The most different forms of drawing and available color scale will satisfy any taste.
- Resistance to external influences. The metal tile has a unique structure, so it can be used in different climatic conditions. It is not affected by UV rays, mechanical stress, does not accumulate water or snow.
- Easy installation. You can mount such a roof at any time of the year, and the ease of installation will allow you to get away from additional construction costs. Damage to any section of the roof can be easily and quickly eliminated by replacing it with a new one.
- Fire safety. The materials used for the production of metal tiles are not prone to burning and ignition.
- Firstly, your roof structure will be protected in accordance with modern building technologies. The negative impact of precipitation, wind, ultraviolet radiation and power loads will be minimal, because the roof will be covered with a durable and wear-resistant material that is not demanding for care and maintenance.
- Secondly, using such material can significantly facilitate the installation process, which in turn can positively affect the reduction of labor and time costs. To cover the roof with metal sheets with a wavy surface, it is enough from a week to two, with a different number of involved persons performing construction work.
- Thirdly, the external data of such a roof is beyond any praise. The roof acquires a rich and expressive shade, it can have different waveforms of sheets, different textures. Such variations of external data cannot but be considered one of the most attractive and significant advantages of the material.